The FAO-GTZ MicroBanking System (MBWIN) Advance Training Course Announcement:
The course specifically focuses on below topics,
1. MBWIN System Configuration, product designing and modifications as per market demand.
2. Handling of advance/Supervisory operations, reversal transactions in MBWIN system.
3. Internal accounting mechanism, taxation and report reconciliation and GL Link Maintenance.
4. MBWIN periodic updates, latest version upgrades and new enhancement.
5. Detail explanation on reports, report archival.
6. Highlight on ‘difficult issues’ and ‘frequently asked questions’ by users.
7. Security measures and data backup maintenance, disaster recovery solution via private and public clouds.
8. Briefing on MBNepal customization modules: Internet banking, SMS banking, Smart mobile banking with different features, Asset Management System, Mobile Agent System, budget module, ABBS,
ATM, Cheque Management System, inter-branch remittance and MBWin Centralized system.
Schedule : October 1 – 4, 2018 (15–18 Aswin 2075), Monday to Thursday
Time : 10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Venue : MicroBanker Nepal Office, Naya Bazar-16, Kathmandu; ( 4358647, 4361957, 4358312
Note: Participant should register their name participants before 1st Aswin to ensure your participation.