Micro-Finance Group Module
MICRO-FINANCE GROUP MODULE
- The customer orientation and customer relationship facilities enable MBWin to offer powerful features for
Microfinance institutions that use various group methodologies.
- “Multi-level groups” can be set up with a loan officer at the top of the hierarchy, followed by, for
example, centres, then groups and even subgroups, and finally members.
- Accounts can be owned by any of the levels in the hierarchy. This allows for the creation of an extremely
flexible administrative, monitoring and tracking system.
- The multi-level group hierarchy is linked with the MBWin transaction processor in such a way that the
system can be configured to auto-generate batches of loan repayments and (compulsory) savings deposits.
- These can be used as so-called “collection sheets” when making centre visits to groups of customers and,
afterwards in the branch, for exceptional posting of large numbers of transactions in an extremely efficient
- Lowering of transaction costs and improved staff productivity, as well as the provision of a powerful
monitoring capability, are the main benefits.